Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Presentation Ideas

On Friday I handed in my last high school research paper EVER, and boy did it feel good, but unfortunately for me the year is not over. I now have to figure out what I am going to do for my presentation that is supposed to be between 10 to 15 minutes. I plan on starting the presentation by discussing what I have learned from the research I found for my research paper. A poster will be made to show the class Dr. Seuss’s political cartoons and book illustrations. Once I talk about everything I learned from my research paper as well as everything from my poster I will share the book I created for my creative project with the class. After reading the book I will ask the class some questions to make sure that they understand the meaning of my book. I plan on getting the class involved at the end of my presentation, by handing out blank sheets. The sheets will have a quote from one of Dr. Seuss’ children’s books at the bottom, and there will be space for the class to illustrate what the quote says. When everyone is done we will compare the student’s artwork to Dr. Seuss’s.

No comments: